One of the things that we want to do on this site is share resources that have been helpful to others. Below is a very brief list highlighting the books that we have most often recommended to others. Please let us know what you think in the comments below. Feel free to recommend any other books or readings that you or anyone you know has found helpful and would be a good resource for people with bipolar disorder.
- Why Am I Still Depressed? Recognizing and Managing the Ups and Downs of Bipolar II and Soft Bipolar Disorder by Jim Phelps
- Bipolar Disorder For Dummies by Candida Fink and Joe Kraynak
- The Bipolar Advantage by Tom Wootton
- The Bipolar Workbook: Tools for Controlling Your Mood Swings by Monica Ramirez Basco
- When Someone You Love Is Bipolar: Help and Support for You and Your Partner by Cynthia G. Last
- The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide: What You and Your Family Need to Know by David J. Miklowitz